Saturday, January 12, 2008

My Second Christmas

I was too little to remember my first Christmas, so I couldn't believe it when I woke up at Bubble and Beepie's and had all those presents to open! In fact, I was a little overwhelmed, and had to stay in Daddy's lap the whole time. We had such a fun couple days visiting with all of our many family units. We had Christmas Eve dinner with the extended Todzia family, Christmas morning with Samuel and Caleb, Christmas lunch at Aunt Kathy's with the extended Barrett Clan. We then drove to Woburn to do Christmas night with all my cousins at Papa and Grammie's, and even after that, we went to Uncle Butch's house to celebrate with him, Aunt Linda, Billy, Kim, Armani, and Baby Adrianna. We saw all our family members (and there are SO MANY) in a matter of twenty-four hours (you can't imagine the number of presents I had to open!).


This is a picture of us in our Christmas eve pajamas--we were SO full of energy and were running wild!

My mom gave me and Samuel little toy cameras. Here you can see Samuel making his Aunt Liz proud by trying his out on little Bubby.

No comments: