Saturday, January 12, 2008

Get-away with Brooke and Chris

My Aunt Brooke is a doctor, and she has to work almost all the time. But she had some time off the week after New Years, so she and Uncle Chris came to visit and we decided to take a trip to New Hampshire for a few days. We had so much fun! I was the only little kid around and I got so spoiled (my Aunt Brooke and Uncle Chris love me so much and play with me all the time). We built a fire and went out to dinner and went to the library and played in the snow (there was so much snow--almost as tall as me!) and just had so many adventures!


Aunt Brooke slept a lot because she never gets to sleep much when she's working. Isn't my aunt so pretty?


My mom brought my snowsuit, but forgot gloves so I had to wear adult-sized socks on my hands--they covered my whole arms!

I loved playing in the snow, but my snowsuit was so puffy that once I fell down, I was stuck there until Daddy saved me!


No comments: