Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween

Okay, so the thing is, my mom really loves Halloween and costumes and stuff (you know this if she's ever made you wear one of the costumes from her collection; she loves antique/vintage clothing, and can dress you in attire from any decade in the last century). So, I never have just one Halloween costume, oh no. (Note last year; I was a flower, a puppy, a leopard, a baby chick, and of course, a fairy). She claims she collects these kids' costumes for her photography business, but I think she's just a little batty. Anyway, we've done some fun Halloween activities: a Halloween celebration at the zoo, a Halloween puppet show, two Halloween parades (one right in my neighborhood and one at the library), and costume playdates with my friends. Today however, is actual Halloween, and my mom took some photos of me in my warm and not-as-warm costumes (gotta be prepared for any weather) before the sun set--so check them out!






No comments: