Friday, October 19, 2007

Costume Party

I went to my Storytime playgroup last night, and we wore our Halloween costumes and sat on bales of hay while my Mom took pictures. And one of the best things was that we got to meet tiny new Baby Tom, who was born just a month ago. Something really special about Tom is that he is a vibrant redhead like his Mom! He has a bright red swirl of hair on his tiny head. He wore a little pumpkin costume which is a good look for him. It was such a fun evening. We ate strawberries and delicious apple crisp (thanks, Susan!) and posed for photos. The moms were impressed that they got us to sit in one place for our group photo. Of course we were good--we know how utterly precious and adorable we are in our costumes. I can't wait to wear my butterfly costume again....










No comments: