Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Point O' Woods

I love my beach house. My Gram and Beepie got it for me, Samuel and Caleb last fall, and we go there a lot in the summer and hang out together. The house is really tiny, but we don’t care because there are so many fun things to do there. When we’re at the beach, we have so much fun; we go swimming and crabbing and out for ice cream and to the Childrens’ Museum and for walks along the boardwalk and bike rides (Uncle Jon has this cool car that attaches to his bike and Samuel and I ride in it) and play in the sand and go out in Beepie’s boat and go out for dinner at Skippers and explore Beepie’s Secret Garden and go to the playground and stay up all through nap time playing and giggling—it’s too fun there to sleep! Mom does a lot of photo shoots while we’re there, but there are always so many people there who love me and take care of me, so I don’t mind. It’s one of my favorite places to be!







2 comments:

simoneshin said...

I call that baby at the top of this blog: mini commish #2....so cute

simoneshin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.